Skip to main content

Registrar - Transcripts, VOEs, Diplomas

Office of the Registrar

Welcome to the Office of the Registrar at Dr. Kirk Lewis Career & Technical High School

Registrar: Yadira Medina
Phone: (713) 740.5320
Fax: (713) 740.5361

The Registrar’s office completes a variety of written verifications of enrollment for USCIS, Social Security Administration, Attorney General’s Office, Bank Accounts, Car Insurance, Transcripts, VOE, etc. Please feel free to explore the Registrar tab to get familiar on services the Office of the Registrar can help with.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please note that requests for any of the verification of enrollment documents including transcripts & VOE’s submitted after 1:00 p.m. may not be fulfilled until the next business day.

Yadira MedinaYadira Medina 
CTHS Registrar

  • 1. What are the requirements for obtaining a VOE?

    • Student needs to be clear of all fees.
    • Student needs to meet at least 90% attendance for the current semester.
    • Student was not denied credit in any course credit due to absences for previous semester.

    2. How does a student request a VOE for driver’s license?

    • Parents/Guardians or students may request a VOE by:
    • Phone and In-person: You may stop by the reception desk and request a VOE by providing the student's full name and PISD student ID.
    • Emailing the Registrar at Please allow up to 24 hours after submitting the request to the Registrar's email address. The Registrar will notify you if the student qualifies to receive a VOE. 
    • The Texas Department of Licensing requires the original VOE form, therefore a VOE cannot be emailed. 
    • *If you submit your request by phone or email, you MUST pick up the original form from our campus. 
    • If you have any questions about the pre-requisites for your VOE please call the CTHS main number (713) 740.5320 and ask for the Registrar or e-mail the Registrar’s Office at

    3. How does a student request a transcript?

    • *Student must request a transcript in writing by filling out the google form located on the CTHS website under the Registrar tab. Please make sure to fill out all the *Required fields* on the form.
    • *Student will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Registrar once the transcript request is fulfilled.
  • 1. How do I obtain a transcript after graduating?

    To get a transcript after graduation, a student must request a transcript by visiting the Pasadena ISD website records request page, or by clicking HERE.

    • Please have your Pasadena ISD student information ready when requesting your transcript. 

    2. How can I replace a lost or damaged diploma?

    A replacement diploma must be requested online via the PISD Scribbles Record Request. Additional fees will apply.

    **If you have any questions regarding the request, please contact:
    The Student Services Department at the PISD Administration Building.
    3920 Mickey Gilley Blvd.
    Pasadena, TX 77505
    Phone No. (713) 740-0000

  • 1. What is an enrollment verification document?

    An enrollment verification is an official document that can be used to verify enrollment status for scholarship purposes, medical coverage, car insurance, passport, and/ or benefits. It does not include current courses or grade information and does not provide GPA information.

    2. How do I request a student verification of enrollment?

    Parent MUST submit a request in person and will need to provide an official form of identification (Texas ID Texas Driver’s License, passport, consular ID) as proof of parentship/ guardianship. The Pasadena Independent School District allows up to 48 hours to fulfill this type of requests. The Registrar will contact you once your document is ready for pick-up.